Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Testing


1.I heart horses
2. I heart babies
3. I heart top ramen
4. I heart boogie boarding

13 comments:

  1. hey hannah this is your bffe,
    Kaitlin how are you? avery told me about your blog so here i am this is so cool and that is a cool picture of you is that kate your holding?
    well anyways just wanted to say hi!
    your bffe,
    Kaitlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey this is avery nice blog hannah but its not as great as mine! :) lol well any ways you look so weird while you are watching a movie! :) sorry u do.
    well hope u have a greatday! (not)
    your sis,
    Avery

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey kaitlin if you come here and u see that the comment was not sent from u don't panic that was me doing a prank joke to hannah to see what her reaction would be well any ways g2g
    -Avery

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya i guess u do. but i think i look cute too, of course on my picture........:D
    huhagd (hope you have a great day.)
    ys (your sis)
    Avery...........................:):):):):D:D:D:D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. other people comment so that well um idk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi its kk katie is so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. srry avery now i use the friends gmail account instead of my moms srry it says avery

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi sorry i havnt been writing g2g bye!!!

    this is from kk

    ReplyDelete
  9. ello!!!!!!!!!!!! this is from kaitlin rust in 2010!!!!!! wow this site is very old! i havnt been on here forever

    ReplyDelete
  10. hay this site is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my gosh this is so cute! i haven't been on here since 2009! wow! i love it!

    -Kailee

    ReplyDelete
  12. As I was galavanting through old websites I found this one.. HOLY CRAP WE WERE SO YOUNG!! My grammar was terrible! I'm still laughing at all of our posts! :D

    ReplyDelete